Valley Overlook at ECR
A vacant lot opportunity with supreme views and buildability.
- A vacant lot located on the bench with exclusivity and awesome views
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Valley Overlook
Valley Overlook at Elk Creek Ranch is perched on an elevated bench with the valley and White River meandering below. This lot provides a great buildable homesite with wonderful views and privacy. Like all lots within Elk Creek, ownership includes membership to the shared amenities and incredible resources of the community.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.