Star Burst Ranch
Offering immaculate improvements and close proximity to Ft. Laramie, Wheatland, and Torrington.
- Well-developed private setting with endless possibilities
- Ideal size for horses, those 4-H projects, or other small ag operation
- Close proximity to the towns of Ft. Laramie, Torrington, and Wheatland, Wyoming
- 3 hrs from Denver, Colorado with great access off the pavement and maintained roads
- 2,300 sq. ft. 3-bedroom main home with detached oversized garage, 1,200 sqft guest quarters, log bunkhouse, 40 x 40 insulated shop with attached 40 x 60 insulated RV Barn, open-faced shed, and livestock corrals
- Immaculately maintained turnkey property
Located just north of Ft. Laramie, Wyoming, is the Star Burst Ranch, a 292-acre property with great access and immaculate improvements in a picturesque setting in eastern Wyoming. This is a turnkey property that has just enough infrastructure to become the ultimate primary residence or beautiful venue, and just large enough to accommodate a small cow herd and a few horses with supporting improvements to fulfill any needs. Everything on the Star Burst Ranch is thoughtfully designed and laid out making this an exceptional offering that is as diverse as its setting.
Within the 292 acre property, there is a 2.5-acre main compound that is completely perimeter fenced and centrally located, containing all the residential structures and providing complete privacy. Within the 2.5 acre compound, the main home becomes the focal point with a large manicured yard with an oversized detached 2 car garage. Then off the back porch, the shop with guest quarters is conveniently located. The bunkhouse, RV slots, and outdoor restrooms finish out the layout and provide a very functional main compound for the Star Burst property.
Main Compound Features:
- 2,300 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with large open floor plan.
- Oversized detached 2 car garage
- Large yard with automatic sprinkler system
Heated and Insulated Shop
- Large storage area with oversized doors
- Workshop with loft and divider wall between storage and working area
- An added Guest Quarters, with a large great room/bar, bedroom, and bathroom
RV Parking Area
- Power and water hookups
- Outdoor restrooms with modern plumbing
Log Bunk House
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Bunkhouse
The area in and around Star Burst Ranch is rich with history, with close proximity to Ft. Laramie Historical Monument; Oregon, Mormon, and Immigrant Trails; and the Ft. Laramie Army Bridge and Register Cliff.
The 292-acre Star Burst Ranch is located just 6 miles from the town of Fort Laramie and 20 minutes from Torrington, Wyoming within the Pine Ridge Ranch subdivision.
Star Burst Ranch is located in Goshen County in southeastern Wyoming. Known as the “Gateway to the West” and the Rocky Mountains, this is where hundreds of thousands of pioneers followed the Oregon Trail into the western part of our country. The Fort Laramie military post, originally a Native American trading post, gradually grew into a major re-supply stop at the junction of the Mormon and Oregon Trails. The Star Burst Ranch is located just 6 miles from the town of Fort Laramie. The ranch is also located just 20 minutes from Torrington, Wyoming, a farming and ranching community near the North Platte River that also serves as the county seat for Goshen County, complete with all the small-town amenities needed including a modern hospital and municipal airport.
- Rainfall: 14 inches
- Snowfall: 48 inches
- 224 sunny days a year
- Average Temp in July: 80°
- Average Temp in January: 43°
Star Burst Ranch has enough acreage to run a small livestock operation and has the infrastructure in place to make it turnkey. Outside of the main compound, there is a nice set of corrals and large open-face livestock shed, perfect for horses or any other livestock projects. The remainder of the property is fenced into 3 separate pastures, each one watered from a 16,000-gallon water storage tank and pipeline system to 3 separate water troughs with floats.
This ranch is an extremely private property with an excellent layout with beautiful views that surround the property. The infrastructure is immaculate and lends itself to a multitude of different endeavors/ The current property owners operated a small cow herd and eventually operated a successful 5-star bed and breakfast from the Star Burst Ranch.