Dalia Road Farm
Complete with ¾ of a mile creek frontage and gorgeous mountain views.
- Located on the coveted California Mesa between Montrose and Delta
- 54 very productive irrigated acres with water rights
- Engineered underground irrigation system with a gated pipe in place
- ¾ of a mile of year-round creek frontage
- Good waterfowl, upland bird, and mule deer hunting potential
- Beautiful views of the Grand Mesa, San Juan, and West Elk Mountain Ranges
- Located on a paved county road with electricity and domestic water in place
- No conservation easements
Located in the heart of the gorgeous Uncompahgre River Valley, the 75 deeded acre Dalia Road Farm is a very compelling opportunity to own a fantastic piece of Western Colorado. 54 acres of fertile irrigated farm ground is bordered by ¾ of a mile of a year-round creek that flows through a beautiful riparian area that is home to waterfowl, upland birds, and mule deer. Views of the Grand Mesa, San Juan, and West Elk Mountain Ranges can be taken in from several locations. Located equidistant from Montrose and Delta, great amenities are only a short drive away. The Dalia Road Farm offers great agricultural production and sporting opportunities in a very desirable location.